We are currently recruiting Sessional Forest School Leaders to join our fabulous team!
2017 is looking like a busy year here at OutLET: Play Resource, so we are looking for highly skilled, passionate and enthusiastic Forest School leaders who would be interested in joining our team on a sessional basis.
It is important to us that EVERYONE gets the best from Forest School – and this means leaders too, so we will always try and match you up with the type of groups that you have experience with (unless you specifically tell us that you want to expand you horizons!)
Rate of Pay: £20 per hour (for Forest School).
Rates for other work may vary.
Our work is mostly around Lanarkshire but occasionally we are asked to deliver futher afield.
Skills and Knowledge (Essential):
- Hold Forest School Level 3 qualification
- Have in date Outdoor First Aid qualification
- Be self-employed
- Great communication skills
- Must have own transport
- Be able to provide reference
Skills and Knowledge (Desirable):
- Hold a PVG from disclosure Scotland (though if you do not then we can apply for one)
- Access to own kit
- Have minimum 1 year experience working in the outdoors (either as a volunteer or employee)
If you would like to register your interest, please email Jackie@outletplayresource.co.uk